A few weeks ago I was contacted by the local news channel to help out with a segment on life hacks. The second part of the series was Life Hacks for Cleaning the Bathroom. I do not enjoy cleaning the bathroom, no one does, but these tips will make this daunting task a little easier.
Watch this video on WFLA News Channel 8: Life Hacks for Mom – Cleaning the Bathroom
Tips included in the segment:
- Use e-cloths (affiliate link) for a chemical-free mirror and glass cleaner.
- Use vinegar, water, and essential oils for a natural cleaning solution.
- Use lemon essential oils (or real lemon juice) to remove hard water stains.
- Use denture cleaning tablets to clean your toilet. Just drop them in the toilet and let them site for 10-15 minutes.
- Prop the toilet brush between the toilet seat and the bowl and let it drip dry before placing back in the storage container.
- Use lemon essential oils to deodorize the toilet brush and trash can.
To create the DIY spray bottle shown in the video I used a mason jar and a reCAP Mason Jar Sprayer attachment (affiliate link).
What are your favorite “life hacks” for cleaning the bathroom?
Pin and Share for Later: