A few weeks ago I was contacted by the local news channel to help out with a segment on life hacks. The second part of the series was Life Hacks for Cleaning the Bathroom. I do not enjoy cleaning the bathroom, no one does, but these tips will make this daunting task a little easier.
Watch this video on WFLA News Channel 8: Life Hacks for Mom – Cleaning the Bathroom
Tips included in the segment:
- Use e-cloths (affiliate link) for a chemical-free mirror and glass cleaner.
- Use vinegar, water, and essential oils for a natural cleaning solution.
- Use lemon essential oils (or real lemon juice) to remove hard water stains.
- Use denture cleaning tablets to clean your toilet. Just drop them in the toilet and let them site for 10-15 minutes.
- Prop the toilet brush between the toilet seat and the bowl and let it drip dry before placing back in the storage container.
- Use lemon essential oils to deodorize the toilet brush and trash can.
To create the DIY spray bottle shown in the video I used a mason jar and a reCAP Mason Jar Sprayer attachment (affiliate link).
What are your favorite “life hacks” for cleaning the bathroom?
Pin and Share for Later:
Looking for cloth diapering resources and tips? Visit my cloth diapering archives, follow me on Facebook, Twitter, and on Pinterest.
Subscribe to new posts via your favorite RSS Feed Reader or by Email.