It’s a gorgeous day in Palm Harbor and the first day of the Valspar Championship at Innisbrook. Even if you’re not a golf enthusiast, I would recommend picking up a few tickets and spending a few hours on the course this week. Tickets are $40 and kids get in free! It’s a great way to spend a sunny afternoon in Florida. Before you go, here are just a few things you need to know:
- Get your tickets here! Valspar Championship Tickets
- Kids 15 and under get in free with an adult!
- Park at St. Pete College, Tarpon Campus on Belcher and Klosterman. Parking is $10.
- Leave your backpacks, large bags, cameras, and coolers at home. Read up on the security guidelines before you go!
- Wear comfy shoes! You’ll be walking, a lot!!
- Dress colorfully! You may be spotted by a Valspar Color Scout and win some fun prizes!
- Find a “Shot Spot”, take a picture or selfie and share it with #valsparchampionship to win even more prizes!
- Don’t forget to visit the Snake Pit!
- Take the kids to the Jabil Family Fun Zone sponsored by Publix behind the 8th and 9th holes.
- If you’re hungry, grab one of the 6,000 hot dogs or 9,000 bags of chips.
- If you’re thistry, grab one of the 45,600 bottles of water, 5,400 bottles of wine, or 50,000 bottles of beer.
- There are over 200 port-o-potties and they are CLEAN!
- Thank one of the 2,000+ volunteers working the tournament.
- Stay late Saturday and watch the Band Perry for free!! It’s included with your ticket.
- Don’t forget to put your cell phone on SILENT!
If you’re there Saturday or Sunday you may see me! Follow along with @TheEcoChic on Instagram and Twitter, or by following the #valsparchampionship hashtag. I can’t wait to see your pictures!!
Disclosure: I’ve partnered with the Valspar Championship as a media partner to share this event with my readers. In exchange, our family is receiving tickets to the Championship. All opinions are my own and may differ from those of Valspar and it’s sponsors.
[…] Valspar Championship returns to Palm Harbor, March 7-13th, 2016 at Innisbrook Resort and […]