Do you love flats? Not the cloth diaper kind, but the shoes! Ballet flats!
As a working mom with two very active kids, flats are my go-to shoe of choice (well besides my flip flops of course). Let me count for you all the reasons I love flats….
- They are comfortable! Seriously, I feel like I run a marathon some days between taking the kids to school, karate, gymnastics, baseball, etc. My favorite pair of Earth Footwear Butterfly ballet flats from their new Spring/Summer 2014 Collection has contoured arch support and comfort footbed cushions from heel to toe!
- They are fashionable! While I’m not a yoga pant mom (at least out of the house), I do have my favorite jeans and tank outfit that can always use a little accessorizing. A cute pair of flats makes me look and feel like I “tried” to be fashionable. My Butterfly ballet flats are available in 4 fun colors; Grass, Red Plum, Pacific Blue, and Camel.
- They hide your unpainted toe nails! Uh oh, you forgot to get a pedicure and your polish is chipping – don’t fear – flats will hide the chips!
- They are quick & easy to put on and take off! How many times a day do you put on and take off your shoes? For me, working at home it happens all the time. Flats are easy to slip on when you run to drop the kids off at school. Flats are easy to slip on to get the mail (if you don’t run out there barefoot of course). Flats are easy to take off at karate when they ask for parent volunteers.
- They are both casual and dressy! I can wear flats with shorts, jeans, skirts, or my favorite summer dress. I can dress them up or down depending on my day.
- Because I can’t be barefoot in public! It may not be acceptable (or clean) to be barefoot at the grocery store, mall, school, or any other public place! If I can’t be barefoot you will find me in ballet flats or flip flops because they are the closest thing to being barefoot!
Why do you love flats? Do you have a favorite brand or pair? To receive the latest updates on Earth Footwear products be sure to sign up for their newsletter.
Disclosure: In order for me to support my blogging activities, I may receive monetary compensation and other types of remuneration for my endorsement, recommendation, testimonial and/or link to any products and services from this blog. A pair of Earth Footwear Butterfly Flats were provided to me to share my honest opinions with you.