The November Mom Box arrived just in time to cheer me up for Thanksgiving! The contents as always are awesome and give me a variety of fun new eco-friendly items to try out. If you’d like to subscribe you can try ecocentric mom boxes (affiliate link) out today for 20% off with their Cyber Monday special!
Use coupon code ECOCYBER20 and save 20% off all subscription memberships. Offer expires 11:59pm ET on Monday, Dec 2nd. Code and offer not valid on “gifts” page for gift orders. Only valid for new subscriptions only. Subscriptions will begin with the January box.
What do you get in the ecocentric mom boxes?? Check out my past months ecocentric mom box reveals to see!
Some of my favorite items from the November mom box are:
- Lush Nuts Cinnamon Spice spanish peanuts!
- The Seaweed Bath Co. Hand Butter in a convenience stick. It’s a perfect size for my purse.
- Tiny Voices Respiratory and Immune Support elderberry supplement. It’s that time of year again and the entire family can use a little immune boost!
- Organic India Certified Tulsi Tea. It’s chilly here in Florida this week and a nice warm cup of tea is needed!
- Oscillococcinum!! Yes, you see a trend with some of the wellness items in this months box! These little tablets can be taken at the first signs of a cold or flu and help reduce the duration and severity. We’ve used these in our house for years and they help immensely!!
- Eli’s Organic Earth Candy Bar! THIS IS MY FAVORITE SNACK!!!! Chocolate AND peanut butter that is fair trade and organic! YES!!!! Guess I will need to be ordering more of these not that I devoured that one!
I also received an extra surprise bonus this month; the ecocentric mom organic Tagua Heart Bracelet! This is sold separately on their website and is a beautiful one-of-a-kind bracelet handcrafted from a Tagua Tree Nut. The price on each bracelet is $19 and if you use coupon code BRACELET4OFF you will receive Free Shipping! (Valid through 12/15/13).
To order your ecocentric mom subscription box just visit them online at www.ecocentricmom.com (affiliate link).Disclosure: I am an ecocentric mom blogger and receive complimentary subscription boxes and samples for sharing their deals with my readers. I also earn a small commission on purchases made through the links in this post. Thank you!
Looking for cloth diapering resources and tips? Visit my cloth diapering archives, follow me on Facebook, Twitter, and on Pinterest.
Subscribe to new posts via your favorite RSS Feed Reader or by Email.
Leave a Reply