I wanted to wish you all a very blessed Mother’s Day! I pray that you are able to spend the day with your mom, your children, and any other special person in your life. For me I’m blessed to have spent Saturday with my own mom – and eat all of her potato salad that she made just for me!
When I picked up Bailey at school on Friday this is part of the gift that her teacher helped each child make. If you’d like to know more about the “real” Eco Chic then I guess you should ask my daughter because I really like the lady she’s describing! It’s great to see how you look to a 4 year old.
Oh and everything she said is true! I’m not going to tell her anything different!
- Why yes, I am 20 years old! Of course that would mean I had my son when I was 10.
- Why yes, I have the same favorite color as you do! Although my second favorite color is Tiffany Blue!
- Why yes, I catch my own fish for dinner – at Publix!
- Um, red wine? My 4 year old pays a bit too much attention to my beverage selection.
- Why yes, my favorite restaurant is Chick-fil-a and it’s funny that we just ate there on Thursday night!
- I plead the 5th on watching House Hunters – she does know me there! Oh and if you see a house under a million dollars on an island in the Caribbean please let me know!
- I will let you believe that I come home and clean the house every day – those dust bunnies are our pets!
- “Disney together EVERY weekend.” Well we do go quite a bit but EVERY weekend may be a bit of an exaggeration.
What would your child say about you?
Don’t forget to RSVP for Tuesday nights Twitter Party with I See Me! You could win a $50 Amazon Gift Card or 1 of 4 I See Me! personalized children’s books. RSVP here to enter to win: https://www.backtocalley.com/2013/04/19/pin-world-iseeme-com-worldadventure/
Leave a Reply