As we say goodbye to 2012 and welcome 2013 I wanted to share with you my most read blog posts of 2012 and a few of my hidden favorites. Surprisingly some are still popular from 2011.
Most Read Posts of 2012:
- Green Smoothie Recipes – kale, spinach, and fruit in a smoothie? Yes, please!
- Cloth Diaper Your Baby for FREE
- How to Prepare an Emergency Kit with Cloth Diapers – a must-read post if you don’t keep disposables in the house.
- Handmade T-shirt Doggie Bed
- Tips for Traveling with Cloth Diapers
- 10 Ways You Can Become a Cloth Diaper Advocate – you know the post where I got a cloth diaper tattoo!
- How to Store Cloth Diapers – some tips for storing diapers for future children.
- How to Cloth Diaper Your Baby for only $50
My Personal Favorites:
- Spiderman Hello Kitty Birthday Invitation Tutorial – my little girl will be 4 on the 4th of January.
- Upcycled Tshirt Wreath
- Dear Underpaid Grocery Story Employee – a humorous rant on shopping with kids!
- Cloth Diaper ecard – I made this one on Someecards.com when these meme’s were first popular and it went viral!
- The Great Cloth Diaper Change Tampa Bay – 2012! The weekend I got to spend with Jenn Labit; the creator of bumGenius diapers. A weekend I’ll treasure for a long time.
Did you have a favorite post from 2012? Which one was it?
Was it in 2012? Maybe it wasn’t… but I think my favorite post was the grocery store one. You crack me up!
Danielle recently posted..Kansas to Sperm Donor: Pay Up!
wine rack designs plans says
Pretty! This was an incredibly wonderful article.
Thank you for supplying these details.
wine rack designs plans recently posted..wine rack designs plans
Good respond in return of this query with real
arguments and describing all about that.
lasertest recently posted..lasertest