As we say goodbye to 2012 and welcome 2013 I wanted to share with you my most read blog posts of 2012 and a few of my hidden favorites. Surprisingly some are still popular from 2011.
Most Read Posts of 2012:
- Green Smoothie Recipes – kale, spinach, and fruit in a smoothie? Yes, please!
- Cloth Diaper Your Baby for FREE
- How to Prepare an Emergency Kit with Cloth Diapers – a must-read post if you don’t keep disposables in the house.
- Handmade T-shirt Doggie Bed
- Tips for Traveling with Cloth Diapers
- 10 Ways You Can Become a Cloth Diaper Advocate – you know the post where I got a cloth diaper tattoo!
- How to Store Cloth Diapers – some tips for storing diapers for future children.
- How to Cloth Diaper Your Baby for only $50
My Personal Favorites:
- Spiderman Hello Kitty Birthday Invitation Tutorial – my little girl will be 4 on the 4th of January.
- Upcycled Tshirt Wreath
- Dear Underpaid Grocery Story Employee – a humorous rant on shopping with kids!
- Cloth Diaper ecard – I made this one on Someecards.com when these meme’s were first popular and it went viral!
- The Great Cloth Diaper Change Tampa Bay – 2012! The weekend I got to spend with Jenn Labit; the creator of bumGenius diapers. A weekend I’ll treasure for a long time.
Did you have a favorite post from 2012? Which one was it?