With last weeks #phantomfluff reveal by Rumparooz and the upcoming ABC Kids Expo social media is buzzing over “what’s next” for the cloth diaper community. The ABC Kids Expo is one of the largest baby and kids trade shows held annually for retailers and media to attend to see what manufacturers have in store for us in the coming months. Many of our favorite cloth diaper manufacturers use this as an opportunity to release new products, new prints, and new colors to their product lines.
- Last year in September you may remember that bumGenius released their Flip training pant system, Freetime AIO, new colors and the Genius Series prints.
- FuzziBunz released their Diaper Talk series, Trickle-free trainers, and their new minky inserts.
- Thirsties released their new Duo AIO diapering system, Booty Love, and Booty Luster.
- itti bitti released their new limited edition print diapers and accessories.
This year we’ve already seen rumors and hints of new products but what else do you think will be released this year…and when? Will it be at the ABC Expo, after the expo, or even later this week before the companies head off the the expo?
We’ve already seen the new Rumparooz Fall colors and prints – phantom, peacock, and preppy – but could there be more coming from Rumparooz?
bumGenius has been offering a lot of promotions recently on some popular items. Are they really just offering us a promotion or are they clearing our their inventory to make room for something new and improved? Let’s think about this…
- Flip covers have been on sale since April (sale ends this Saturday so if you need a few more grab them while they are still Buy 2, Get 1 Free),
- bumGenius 4.0s were on sale from April – October,
- bumGenius Freetimes were just put on sale for Buy 5, Get 1 Free,
- bumGenius Newborns were on sale for a few short weeks and are limited stock at most retailers.
Is this an indication of what they are working on next? Will there be a new improved Flip cover? Will there by a bumGenius 5.0 soon? Changes to the Freetime already? A newly designed diaper for the newborn babies? I suspect we may hear something soon!!
What about GroVia? They just finished up a month long promotion on their one-size shells in mandarin, blackberry, and kiwi – could these be the next colors to be retired? Do you follow GroVia on Facebook? Have you seen these yet?
Circus themed? Seals? Fitted?
Kitty cats? Ball of yarn? Fitteds?
I’m not really sure about this one? Something under water? Fitted?
This one certainly looks like wool! Longies?
I know that GroVia has already said they will be revealing their new products on Monday (Oct 15th) when the retailers will get their first glimpse at them. Are you excited??
There are other rumors going on as well. FuzziBunz was on Shark Tank last week – – – do they have something new in the works? Applecheeks has been chatting about possible new prints. Planet Wise released a few new prints not long ago. What else is coming??? New brands?
Have you heard of Little Comfort?
or Smart Bottoms?
I guess we’ll all just have to wait and see what comes next! It’s an exciting time to be part of the cloth diapering community – stay tuned! I’ll be sharing some pics with you from the ABC Kids Expo next week via Instagram so be sure you’re following me!!
What do you think is coming next? Any predictions of your own?Disclosure: Even if I knew any hot new release info I probably couldn’t share it with you!!