Seriously, HOW CUTE ARE THESE?
Introducing the brand new Fall Collection by Rumparooz – peacock, black, and preppy! THIS is what all the #phantomfluff excitement has been about for the past few weeks. The super trendy teal, elegant black, and that preppy plaid is the BOMB! Oh, this picture (shared from Rumparooz’ Facebook Page) just makes my ovaries swell looking at them!
(GIVEAWAY BELOW – KEEP READING!!)
But I will have to live vicariously through all of you because we are potty trained and done having kids. I did spend the last 3 years with a stash of over 25 Rumparooz OS cloth diapers and I have nothing but good things to say about this brand and the company. They were the one brand that we reached for the most and my kids still sing the “Rumpa – Rumpa – Rumpa – Rumpa – Rooz” song by Uncle Jim (retro music video that is no longer available but I have the CD).
Of all of the cloth diaper brands Julie (the owner and creator of Rumparooz) is one of the few owners that I have yet to meet – and I will FINALLY get to hug her neck in about a week as we meet up at the ABC Kids Expo in Kentucky (a huge baby and kids retailer trade show).
Why did our family love our Rumparooz?
- They were a one-size diaper that fit Lil’ B great.
- The inner gusset (patent pending) was amazing at keeping poop (even the runny stuff) contained.
- The aplix was amazingly strong and never wore out – even after 3 years!
- The snaps made the diapers look very clean and smooth along the front.
- The fleece interior was the softest I’ve felt!
- Easy to stuff rear pocket.
- Great 6r microfiber inserts – tons of different ways to place these inserts for maximum absorbency!
- Always fashionable and trendy colors and prints!
- Great accessories – including my favorite wet bag.
Here are a few pictures of my daughter “modeling” the newest colors and prints in the Rumparooz family – Preppy, Phantom, and Peacock!
Would you like to add the new Fall Collection to your fluffy stash? Rumparooz has sponsored a giveaway and I have one of each of the new colors/prints available to one lucky reader! Just enter using Rafflecopter below (may not be seen on all devices) between now and October 13th.