Since it’s 11:20pm and I’m still online doing everyone else’s blog but my own I decided to write up some titles of possible blog posts that would describe my day. I hope you enjoy the humor for the evening.
- Remember that one time the dog lost a toe nail and it bled like crazy?
- How to work at home with a sick toddler – who may not actually be sick!
- How to teach your child to be organized when you clearly are not!
- Why 4th grade homework takes 3 hours to complete.
- What to do when your 4th grader forgets their homework folder at school – again!
- The top 5 things you SHOULD do to fight allergies naturally if you had the time to get all the ingredients.
- Fall allergies can kiss my @$$.
- When does social media go to bed? Tips for Social Media Managers on how to get 8 hrs or more of sleep.
- How to be productive at work, at home, and everywhere in between – without coffee (oh wait – can’t do that because I don’t know how)!!
- How I convinced my husband to look over the school papers for the night.
- How to get everyone to correct your spelling errors (caused by typing too fast).
- Why you should always proof read your work a million times (which I didn’t do here).
- How to wait patiently for your iPhone 5 to be delivered on Friday!
- How to avoid actually writing a blog post.
Perhaps in another life I’ll actually master some of these skills and possibly even be able to answer the questions for you. For now – I’m going to correct some spelling errors that other people found on another blog that I wrote so I don’t look ignorant!