Don’t leave, you’re in the right place! I just got a fresh new face lift and changed a few things visually. Well I didn’t personally do all the work – I had a very helpful team working with me to do all the hard work (and deal with me as I change my mind a million times). The team at iCreative Media is responsible for the new look (and lots of behind the scenes clean up work) – if you are in the market for a design team, illustrator, or other technical guidance I’m sure you’ll be happy with their work.
- Look up! There is a pretty new header design featuring some of my favorite local views of the ocean.
- New Social Media icons. This is how you can find me around the web! Don’t be afraid to use them! Stalk me!
- Tiffany Blue! Yes, it’s my favorite color and now it’s part of my blog. I know you may not care as much as I do about the color but it’s like paint on a wall to me!
- Simplified Navigation. I still have a few tweaks to make to the navigation options but you can see where it’s going.
- Organized Sidebars. I took some time and tried to make the sidebar as useful as it could be while still giving my sponsors some prime real estate (please visit them and say hi).
All of the other features will stay the same. If you have problems finding something or find any broken links or errors PLEASE let me know! Send me an email, leave me a comment, or find me on Facebook/Twitter. I hope you enjoy the design and changes as much as I do. Welcome to my new home!!
Reminisce with me if you like – this is what my blog looked like from 2007-2009! We’ve come a long way!
Cinella @ TMB says
Awesome, love it!
Thank you Cinella!!
Love it!!! You’ve certainly come a long way!!
Yeah, the simple days when I was clueless – oh wait, I’m still clueless!!
Lori Popkewitz Alper says
Looks great Calley! Very easy to navigate. Nicely done.
Lori Popkewitz Alper recently posted..3 Healthy Foods with Weird Names
Thank you Lori!