Would you like to know the very latest happenings around the cloth diapering community? I thought so!
You all loved this feature so much that I thought I would continue again this week. It’s been a quiet week in the cloth diapering community but here are a few things to entertain you.
My Favorite Posts of the Week:
- Do you love Pinterest? Find out which cloth diapering and green companies are joining the Pinterest revolution.
- Would you like to win a ones&twos cloth diaper? You can enter one on my giveaway sponsored by Kissed by the Moon.
- Wondering what else you can do with baking soda? Here are 5 Ways to Use Baking Soda for Babies.
- and finally my work in progress – Learn to Speak Cloth Diaper Slang, a cloth diaper dictionary.
My Posts from Around the Web:
- I posted a review of the ones&twos all-in-one cloth diaper on the DiaperShops.com blog.
- Coming soon from Swaddlebees & Blueberry is the Capri cloth diaper cover and insert.
- Have you heard about Project Pomona yet? These adorable pants are designed by a mom to fit over your little ones fluffy (cloth diapered) bottom.
Sharing the Blog Love – Other Cloth Bloggers I Adore:
- Danielle Elwood writes on the Babble Baby’s First Year blog. This week she wrote about being a Cloth Diaper Junkie.
- Amanda with the Eco-Friendly Family blog is also one of the geniuses behind the new Kaia magazine. I’m excited to see this great magazine reaching more families about living a sustainable life in the real world.
- Maria is the owner of Change-Diapers.com and has a great dictionary of Used Diaper Conditions. Have you ever wondered what EUC, VGUC, GUC, and UC actually mean when buying second hand diapers?
- Emi from the Cloth Diaper Report did a guest post on the KellyWels.com blog (part of the Cloth Diaper Ambassador program) about 25 “Other” Uses for Cloth Diapers & Accessories. Brilliant article!
Tampa Bay Cloth Diapering News:
- Kim Rosas, the owner of the Dirty Diaper Laundry blog, is moving to my town! Unfortunately she is moving to the FAR extreme other side of town and we’ll be about an hour away from one another. Kim and I finally met last year at BlogHer and ABC Kids Expo and have formed a pretty good friendship so I’m really happy that she’s moving this close. While we probably won’t see each other often it’s nice to know that Tampa will have another cloth diaper junkie! We’ll have to schedule a live cloth diaper event with the both of us…or perhaps we’ll be be guests at the Great Cloth Diaper Change in Tampa.
- Speaking of the Great Cloth Diaper Change it looks like Mrs. Crystal (Tushie Ties Diapers) has been very busy planning this years event. If you are in the Tampa area you will not want to miss out on this fabulous event. To register for the Great Cloth Diaper Change Tampa Bay be sure to visit the RSVP page and be sure to “Like” us on Facebook.
Cloth Diaper Sales & Coupons:
- Kelly’s Closet(affiliate) has several active coupons, free shipping over $49, and one of the best selections of cloth diapers on the web! Here is a list of their current coupon codes (may expire at any time):
- ONESIZE: Free one-size diaper (guaranteed value of $17) with $59 order or more. *See site for restrictions.
- SAVE10: Save $10 off $99 or more. *See site for restrictions.
- FREEBOOK: Free copy of Changing Diapers book with order of $15 or more. *See site for restrictions.
- FLIP4U: Free Flip diaper cover when you buy a Flip diaper cover (zinnia and noodle colors only). *See site for restrictions.
- No coupon required: 25% off select itti bitti products.
Did I miss anything exciting? Leave a link or comment below to share your favorite cloth diapering news around the web.
I know you live pretty far but not as far as NY to FL so I’m sure I’ll still get to say hi! Can’t wait lady!
Kim recently posted..The Rosas Family is Moving!
I recently started a CD blog! I have a giveaway up and a song about cloth diapers written by hubby!