5 Things that are on my Fridge Today
1. #1 Dad magnet that the boy got for hubs a few Christmases ago. At their annual Holiday Store at the school this is what he purchased for his dad. This was the only gift he picked up for dad. I on the other hand received 2-3 really ‘nice’ gifts from the same holiday shop. It’s an ongoing joke in our house. We all know he’s a mama’s boy!
2. 2010 Tampa Bay Bucs calendar. Yep – we’re a little behind!
3. 2011-12 School Calendar from the boys school. They print one for each parent with all the holidays listed. I would be lost without this.
4. Tee-ball team picture from the first year the boy played ball. My husband was one of the coaches and I don’t think either of us can bear taking it down – the co-coach passed away 2 years later. He was in his mid-30’s and left behind a his wife and two young children.
5. Georgia Bulldawg magnet! Go Dawgs!
This post was inspired by Kim, Dirty Diaper Laundry blog, and a conversation a few of us had on Facebook this afternoon. Many of us are participating in #NaBloPoMo in which we’re challenged to blog every day for the entire month and this was a blog prompt that Kim shared with us. Since I’m completely embarrassed by the state of our fridge I thought it would be fun to see how many other families have messy fridges too. It’s a good thing you can’t see the top of the fridge…that’s where we hide the candy and lots of junk. Our fridge is a faux stainless so magnets will stick to it. I’m not quite sure what I would do with all this junk if we couldn’t use magnets.
So what’s on your fridge?