I think I’m still on my “Twitter High” – you know that feeling you get after a fun filled @EcoChicParties Twitter Party! We had over 675 people on the RSVP list and I hear that my website crashed for a few minutes and wouldn’t let everyone register. I seriously need to get more techie (or hire someone techie) to help me speed my poor blogs up a bit. I’m savvy with many things but not with that!
If you were able to make it you know that we had a ton of fun with @KellyWels talking about her new book; Changing Diapers, The Hip Mom’s Guide to Modern Cloth Diapering. With over 20 sponsors and over 75 prizes to be awarded there was not a moment to spare. It was fabulous seeing all our sponsors present and tweeting with you all – I can’t thank them enough but I’m sure you can think of some ways to help with that. Every time you “Like” or “Follow” or comment on their pages please be sure to say thank you for their role in the party. Without them there would be no prizes and without prizes – well – we’d all still rally around Kelly and show her our love right?
I also hope that you all take advantage of Kelly’s generous coupon to pre-order her new book. When you use the PARTYBOOK coupon code between now and June 8th (midnight ET – 2011) you can pick up a copy of Changing Diapers for only $10! Retail price is $17.95 so that’s an amazing offer for this book. Oh, and when you buy it from a link on my page I get a tiny portion of that as an affiliate so thank you in advance! Each pre-order comes autographed from Kelly and will arrive later this fall. After reading the book myself I can tell you it is well worth every penny. It would make a great baby shower gift and every cloth diaper addict should have a copy too! I’ll convince you of more ways you can use this book very soon when I have a giveaway up for grabs (the very first)!!!
Winners: Robin (@EcoChicSidekick) is hard at work compiling all the winners information. With over 75 prizes you can imagine that this is no small task and she works for cheap so please be patient. She deserves much more than I can afford to pay for her help so be sure to thank her when you get a chance. Once Robin gets all the names collected and assigned she’s sending out a form for you to fill out with your mailing information. There will also be a place to put in your preferences if you win a diaper and color choices based on the gender of your baby. Following the form being filled out I’ll be posting the winners information and emailing you along with the sponsors to let you know officially what you’ve won! Again, thanks for your patience in the prize department.
Here’s my special list of thank you’s and shout outs to sponsors and special guests! I wish I could also mention all of my fans and guests who’ve attended parties since the early days in the spring of 2010. Those friends who continue to come back and show your support. I can’t thank you enough.
Sponsor shout out:
- @peaweebaby – a new friend
- @rockingreensoap (also my personal BlogHer11 sponsor whom I have extra XO’s to send)
- @sloomb – a friend from the beginning but yet I’ve never used wool!
- @bummis – a trusty brand
- @everythingbirth – a new friend
- @happyheinys – another fab brand
- @diaper_junction – always a friend
- @thewillowstore – much love to Catherine
- @diapershops (my own employer XO)
- @knickernappies – another personal favorite
- @eucalan – new friend
- @sharicriso (who was busy producing her own show during the party)
- @fuzzibunz (always a personal favorite of mine – thanks again!)
- @diapersafari – new friend
- @nickisdiapers – new friend
- @woolyrounds – new friend
- @cutecaboose – new friend
- @babesincloth – new friend
- @simpleittlebaby – new friend
- @charliebanana (one of my favorite PR companies to work with – you guys are fabulous)
- @mumiandbubi (another great company to work with and some awesome freezer trays for baby food)
And a special shout out to @KimRosas for helping answer some crowd questions! Mrs. Dirty Diaper Laundry herself – can’t wait to hug you in San Diego in August at BlogHer! Much respect for all your hard work on the blog. XOXO!
Want some coupons from a few of our sponsors? Here are just a few that I have – others may have already shared their offers with you on FB and Twitter.
- Use code PARTYBOOK at KellyWels.com and pre-order your copy of the Changing Diapers book for only $10. Ends June 8th at midnight EST.
- Use code CHANGINGDIAPERS at Kelly’s Closet/DiaperShops.com and take $5 off your order of $25 or more. Expires June 9th at midnight EST. Limit 1 use per customer/1 code per order.
- Use code CHANGE at The Willow Store and save 10% off your next purchase.
- Use code TWITPARTY11 at Charlie Banana online and save 10% off your next purchase. Free shipping over $150. Offers expire June 9th.
- Use code MB18SWL3 at mumi & bubi online and purchase the Solid Starter Kits for only $20. That’s a 33% savings. Limit 1 per customer. Limited quantities. Expires June 10th.
As for now I’m headed off to help Robin with the prizes! Thanks again and stay tuned for more information about the prizes and future parties.