Giveaway alert!! One lucky winner will receive 2 itti bitti diapers plus one bitti luxury wet bag. Details on how to enter at the bottom of this post. ECO-ngratulations Amilee!
Have you heard of itti bitti yet? This unique cloth diaper is making it’s debut in the US in about a week and I’m excited to be one of the first American’s to join the itti bitti family! The itti bitti brand of cloth diapers have actually been around since 2005 in Australia and is launching in the US later this month (March 2011).
The itti bitti line includes:
- the bitti tutto – a one-sized cloth diaper
- the bitti d’lish – a sized cloth diaper with either snap-in-one or all-in-one inserts
- the bitti boo – a fitted cloth diaper (requires a cover)
- the limited edition bitti prints – the seasonal minkee prints
- the luxury wet bags, and – in the same minkee fabric
- the ultimate wipes – in brights or whites
I’ve tried the entire product line (except for the all-in-one) and I’m in absolute love with the ultra soft minkee fabric. Minkee fabric is so soft that it reminds me of a stuffed animal. My daughter loves to ‘pet’ her diaper and always comments on how soft it is when I put it on her. You would think that a fabric this soft would require a cover but that’s not the case – the bitti boo is the only diaper in the brand that requires a cover.
I’m not usually a sized diaper fan because I have a hard time picking the perfect size diaper for our growing tot; however I actually liked the way the bitti d’lish fit better than the bitti tutto one-sized. Both the tutto and the d’lish fit nice and had some great features. The tutto comes with the patented poo-fence which is a great inner gusset that keeps the poo on the inside of the diaper. Both the tutto and the d’lish come with snap in bamboo or microfiber soaker pads that allow you to customize the absorbency to meet your child’s needs.
Enjoy my slideshow featuring the itti bitti line of products and highlighting some of my favorite features.
Buy It: The itti bitti line of products will begin shipping to retailers later this week and should be shipping to customers by next week sometime. Get on the waiting list today at Kelly’s Closet (affiliate) where they will be stocking the entire line – even the limited edition prints.
Retailers: Get on the list to be an official itti bitti retailer by contacting eco-distribution.
Win It! Want to win 2 itti bitti cloth diapers and a luxury bitti wet bag? Mandatory entry – leave one comment below telling me why you are excited about trying the itti bitti diapers.
Extra entries – be sure to leave one comment for each extra entry below.
1. Follow @ittibittius on Twitter.
2. Follow @TheEcoChic on Twitter.
3. Like ittibitti.us on Facebook.
4. Like The Eco Chic on Facebook.
5. Subscribe to The Eco Chic blog in your favorite RSS reader or in email.
6. Tweet about this giveaway including @TheEcoChic, @ittibittius, and a link back here (https://www.backtocalley.com/?p=2791) in your tweet. (Max 5 tweets per day)
Rules: Giveaway open to residents of the US only who are over the age of 18 years old. Must complete the mandatory entry in order for the extra entries to be counted. Contest ends on March 30, 2011 at midnight ET.
Disclosure: I received samples of the itti bitti line of products for review and work as a consultant for eco-distribution on assorted social media projects. I am also an affiliate for Kelly’s Closet. The opinions in this post are still my own and you can spot my tot proudly wearing her itti bitti which should tell you how much we really like the product.