Giveaway alert! Be sure to read the details at the bottom of this post on how you could be one of THREE lucky winners from Sweet Pea Diapers. *Open to residents of the US, Canada, and Australia!
CONGRATS TO #215, 57, and 84 – Kristin, Angela, and Susan – please check your emails for information on how to claim your Sweet Pea Diapers!
Did you attend the Eco Chic Parties a few weeks ago? We met Nancy of Sweet Pea Diapers and the entire fluffy stash. I have been honored to try the one-size with microfiber inserts, the one-size with hemp and microfiber inserts, and the adorable Sweet Pea one-size cover. They have been added to our regular fluffy rotation and are here to stay! In addition to these items Sweet Pea also makes an All-in-three system and a wet bag.
The Sweet Pea is a modern cloth diapering system with a few interesting features. (Blue and White pictured above)
- The one-size is a traditional pocket diaper with snap closures and snap rise adjusters.
- The pocket has openings in both the front and back (similar to the Thirsties Duo system).
- This double opening helps with stuffing making it easier to stuff the inserts.
- It also makes washing and unstuffing easier – especially with those poopy diapers that can now be removed from the front keeping your hands clean!
- The hemp/microfiber insert combination increases the absorbency making it perfect for naps and nights.
- One of my favorite features – a hanging tab is sewn into the back of each diaper (inside by tag) to use when you hang your diapers to dry.
The Sweet Pea one-size cover (Yellow pictured above) is a heavy duty cover with snap closure. It has the same unique hanging tab in the back but it also has an awesome double leg gusset to keep the messes contained. I don’t have a ton of covers but I really like the quality of the Sweet Pea cover. If I were to use a pre-fold every day I would want to use this cover.
Size of the one-size Sweet Peas fit babies 8-35lbs which is the average for most pocket style diapers. At 23 months we’re still on the middle rise snap with plenty of room to grow.
Buy it: The Sweet Pea one-size cover retails for $10.95, the one-size pocket with microfiber insert retails for $15.95, and the one-size pocket with hemp/microfiber insert retails for $18.95. There is a Sweet Pea for every budget!
Win it: Sweet Pea is giving away the following: 1) one Sweet Pea one-size with 2 microfiber inserts, 2) one Sweet Pea one-size with 1 microfiber and 1 hemp insert, and 3) one Sweet Pea one-size diaper cover. There will be three different winners and I will randomly select which diaper the winners will receive.
Mandatory entry: Visit Sweet Pea Diapers and tell me which color and diaper you would select if you were the winner! Leave your comment below and be sure to enter a valid email address.
Optional entries: Leave a comment for each extra entry completed with a daily maximum of 5 extra entries. Be sure to leave links, email addresses, etc as applicable in your comments to document your efforts.
- Follow Sweet Pea Diapers on Twitter: @SweetPeaDiapers, http://twitter.com/sweetpeadiapers
- Tweet about this giveaway. Be sure to include @SweetPeaDiapers, @TheEcoChic and a link back here in your tweets. **TIP: You can use the TweetMeme button above.
- Like Sweet Pea Diapers on Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/pages/Sweet-Pea-Diapers/110762785609172?v=info
- Follow @TheEcoChic on Twitter: www.twitter.com/theecochic
- Like The Eco Chic and Eco Chic Parties on Facebook: www.facebook.com/theecochic and www.facebook.com/ecochicparties
- Blog about this giveaway and be sure to link back here.
Have you tried the Sweet Pea system yet? What is your favorite feature? The double pocket, the fun colors, the hanging tab??
Rules: Giveaway if open to residents of the US, Canada, and Austrailia over the age of 18 yrs. Giveaway will close on December 31, 2010 at midnight ET. Winners will be selected at random from the valid comments left on this post and winner will be notified by email. Sweet Pea Diapers will be responsible for shipping the prizes to the winner. GIVEAWAY CLOSED! Congrats #215, 57, 84 – Kristin, Angela, and Susan!
Disclosure: I was provided the diapers in the picture above for my review. The opinions expressed in this post are my own.