Do you have an eco-junkie to buy for this year?
Know someone who doesn’t like stuff?
Looking for something non-toxic to get a special child?
Here are my top eco-holiday quick picks – with something special for everyone on your list.
1. Itsabelly Guide to Going Green With Baby – By Melissa Moog & Jennifer Lo Prete
2. aden + anais Organic Muslin Swaddlers – Lil’s blankie of choice is now available in even more varieties and colors.
3. Global Green Pals – These eco-friendly dolls will become your child’s new best friend.
4. Piggy Paint – Project Earth – Safe nail polish for that tween in your life – now is Glow in the Dark too! Use coupon code ECO10L to save 10% on anything at Piggy Paint through December 31, 2010.
5. One Life Jewelry – A personal favorite homemade from a friend down the street from me whom I don’t talk to enough. XOXO!
6. Recycled Koby Jewelry – Made special for TerraCycle from 100% recycled silver by Canadian jeweler, Arthur Koby.
7. Blue Line PowerCost Monitor for Microsoft hohm – Find out how much energy your home is using right now!
Who’s your eco-junkie and what will you be getting for them?
Disclosure: All items featured in this gift guide have been personally reviewed by me and were provided to me by the companies. I’m still trying to configure our PowerCost monitor and will follow up with you on our personal experience with that system soon.