Ahhhh, Earth Day is over and I can finally breath just a little better. While I absolutely love this time of year I often find myself buried under a mound of projects. Today I finally took some time to update my blog features, pages, and sidebar. I still have some more ideas to be on the look out for so visit often. In addition, I have some awesome reviews/giveaways lined up for the next few weeks!
1. Notice a NEW page at the top called ‘Cloth Diapering.’ This is an archive of all my cloth diapering posts, reviews, and giveaways. This is a great place to go if you are looking for something specific.
2. GONE – Current contest and specials page. I’m working on adding that to the sidebar.
3. NEW social media follow tags. You can now click the ‘Follow Me’ tab on the left of the page to find me on Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, and for my RSS Feed.
4. NEW: I am now an affiliate with Kelly’s Closet so when you shop from my affiliate link (on right sidebar) I get a small commission that I use to help me keep this blog going. This is what allows me to pay my awesome graphic designer when I need help and helps pay my yearly hosting fees. Thanks in advance for your support!
5. MOVED – My sponsor links have moved to the top so that you may be able to support them better. They bring you all the great giveaways you see featured here so be sure to thank them!
What else would you like to see on the blog? Any favorite features you use or see on other blogs?
Leave a Reply