I’m a little late on this tag but I’ll keep it going. I was just catching up with a local blogger over at Modern Lime and realized she tagged me as one of her top 6 cool blogs; thanks Modern Lime!! She posted a six random things list and then tagged me to do the same. Here are the rules for Six Random Things:
- Link to the person who tagged you.
- Post the rules on your blog
- Write six random things about yourself
- Tag six random people at the end of your post by linking to their blogs
- Let each person know they have been tagged by leaving a comment on their website
- Let your tagger know when your entry is up
So six random things:
1. I use to be in the drama program in high school. I was mostly an ‘extra’ in the plays but I did have one speaking role.
2. When I started college I was enrolled in an art school where I went for 2 years. I decided art was not the career for me when all my coworkers (at an art store) were college graduates still making $7/hr. I changed schools and majors and got my degree in Biology; guess it paid off because I’m making way more than $7/hr now.
3. I like to be rewarded or recognized for jobs well done.
4. I once burnt my brothers butt with a hair dryer when we were kids.
5. I’m 12 weeks and 3 days pregnant and due in January. This will be our second and final child. Surprise…this is my first public announcement on the blog. Hehe!! Guess I’ll be writing more about green baby products in the future!
6. I love to take long showers; as a mom it’s usually the only time I get to myself. I know it’s not very green but it’s my one anti-green pleasure I can’t give up.
Six Cool Blogs
- I always visit Melanie over at MommyDoodles; especially after winning one of her give-aways.
- She may be more extreme green than myself but I love to visit Tiffany over at Nature Moms Blog
- One of the first blogs I found online; Accidental Environmentalist.
- Want to make a change in your life; go sign up at the Eco Unit and read Kents blog at Eco Unit Blog.
- One of my newest local friends; Wendy at Green With Baby. She’s going to help me learn about reusable diapers when the baby comes.
- One I just found this morning; Green Baby Guide.
Happy blog hunting! Now I just have to remember to tag all of these people!