As we start to check off things from our Summer Bucket List, my kids keep adding things to their list! While I know we can’t possibly do everything they bring up, that doesn’t mean that you won’t. If you like in the Tampa Bay area or if you’re traveling here this summer, there are a lot of fun things to do with kids of all ages.
You can review our Summer Bucket List and see that we already have listed:
- Tarpon Springs Sponge Docks
- Busch Gardens
- Old McMickey’s Farm
- Florida Aquarium
- Clearwater Marine Aquarium
- Weeki Wachee Springs
- Park play dates
I was sharing my ideas with a group of local bloggers and found out they have some pretty amazing ideas also. Below is a round-up of fun things to do in Tampa with kids this summer.
- Tampa Bay Moms Blog: Keep it Cool at Tampa Bay’s Best Splash Parks This Summer!
- Tampa Bay Moms Blog: 5 Top Tampa Parks – Curtis Hixon Park is featured and one of my favorite parks downtown!
- Tampa Mom Runs: Top 10 Things to Do in Tampa
- Adventures of Tampa Mama: 75 Things to Do in Tampa Bay this Summer
- Manasota Family Fun: Ultimate Summer Guide Tampa
- Modern Mama: 60+ Summer Activities for Kids
- Jenn Likes It: Summer Fun List
- Loving Life: 50 Fun Summer Activities
Are you a Tampa mom or dad? What are you favorite places and things to do in the Bay area? What would you add to these great lists? There really are some amazing things to do!
Looking for cloth diapering resources and tips? Visit my cloth diapering archives, follow me on Facebook, Twitter, and on Pinterest.
Subscribe to new posts via your favorite RSS Feed Reader or by Email.