I am so fortunate to have helped Meghan the owner of Project Pomona set up her “It Could Be Love” promotion for February. She trusted me to organize a blog hop with some amazing mom bloggers and a pretty sweet giveaway! Please take a few minutes to visit the participating bloggers as they share their love of cloth diapers and Pomona pants.
Prizes up for grabs include:
- Two Pair of Pomonas (Winner’s Choice)
- Two $50 Super Undies gift certificate
- One $25 Kelly’s Closet gift certificate
- One Spray Pal
- One Tea Collection shirt (value $22) from Kissed by the Moon
- Two bumGenius OS Freetime cloth diapers from Cotton Babies
- Two Thirsties OS Pocket Diapers from Thirsties
- One $25 gift certificate from Rockin’ Green Soap
- One Tushie Ties Sampler Pack (1 Luxury Bamboo Velour Tushie Ties, 1 Simplicity Cotton-Flex Tushie Ties, and 1 Tushie Ties Tushie Wipe)
- One SweetPea OS Diaper Cover and 2 prefolds
- One CJ’s BUTTer Narwhals and Unicorns Carcass Cleaner
- One CJ’s BUTTer Warm Vanilla Cake Creamy Lotion
- One Geffen Baby’s 3 Pack of 40& Hemp/60% Organic Cotton Quick Absorb Inserts
The giveaway starts at 10am ET on Saturday, Feb. 1st and continues through Feb. 14th. What a sweet Valentine’s gifts these prizes will be! There will be multiple winners so your odds of winning are pretty good! Giveaway is open to US and Canada.
To enter the giveaway just complete this Rafflecopter entry form between 2/1 and 2/14.
Be sure you follow all of the participating bloggers! They have written some really fun posts about Valentine’s Day, cloth diapers, and Pomona Pants! We hope you enjoy the blog hop and find a new favorite blog. Be sure to “Like” your favorites.
To follow this blog hop on Social Media please use the #pomonalove and #lovemyclothdiapers hashtags.
Disclosure: This post is part of a partnership with Project Pomona and I am a paid consultant for social media and this promotion. I love being able to partner with brands I love and help them to connect with other bloggers and their fans.
Looking for cloth diapering resources and tips? Visit my cloth diapering archives, follow me on Facebook, Twitter, and on Pinterest.
Subscribe to new posts via your favorite RSS Feed Reader or by Email.