Since it’s 11:20pm and I’m still online doing everyone else’s blog but my own I decided to write up some titles of possible blog posts that would describe my day. I hope you enjoy the humor for the evening.
- Remember that one time the dog lost a toe nail and it bled like crazy?
- How to work at home with a sick toddler – who may not actually be sick!
- How to teach your child to be organized when you clearly are not!
- Why 4th grade homework takes 3 hours to complete.
- What to do when your 4th grader forgets their homework folder at school – again!
- The top 5 things you SHOULD do to fight allergies naturally if you had the time to get all the ingredients.
- Fall allergies can kiss my @$$.
- When does social media go to bed? Tips for Social Media Managers on how to get 8 hrs or more of sleep.
- How to be productive at work, at home, and everywhere in between – without coffee (oh wait – can’t do that because I don’t know how)!!
- How I convinced my husband to look over the school papers for the night.
- How to get everyone to correct your spelling errors (caused by typing too fast).
- Why you should always proof read your work a million times (which I didn’t do here).
- How to wait patiently for your iPhone 5 to be delivered on Friday!
- How to avoid actually writing a blog post.
Perhaps in another life I’ll actually master some of these skills and possibly even be able to answer the questions for you. For now – I’m going to correct some spelling errors that other people found on another blog that I wrote so I don’t look ignorant!
Looking for cloth diapering resources and tips? Visit my cloth diapering archives, follow me on Facebook, Twitter, and on Pinterest.
Subscribe to new posts via your favorite RSS Feed Reader or by Email.