Where do you buy your green and eco-friendly products from? The downfall with local retailers is they don’t usually have a large selection and may not carry your favorite brands. Online retailers, like GreenCupboards, offer the latest and greatest eco-friendly products all in one place.
10 Cool Eco-Friendly Finds at GreenCupboards
- Weleda diaper creams and baby lotions.
- Hygeia breast pumps and accessories – my favorite breast pump for working moms!
- Sun oven solar cooking device.
- Hugger Mugger balance boards.
- Stainless steel mini-compost bin.
- Holy Lamb Organics all season wool comforter.
- Cargo naturals storage boxes and desk accessories.
- Eco-friendly dog toys!
- bloomin designer seed invitations – plant them and they grow!
- eGift Cards to GreenCupboards for those hard to please greenies!
I placed my first order at GreenCupboards a few months ago and got my son a belt display rack for his karate belts. They will even personalize some of the items in their store for you. Shipping was super fast and my order arrived within a week.
What eco-friendly items do you shop for online?
Disclosure: GreenCupboards provided me with a few of their products to sample including some cloth wipes by FuzziBunz and a Burt’s Bee’s after sun soother. I purchased the belt display rack myself.
Looking for cloth diapering resources and tips? Visit my cloth diapering archives, follow me on Facebook, Twitter, and on Pinterest.
Subscribe to new posts via your favorite RSS Feed Reader or by Email.