There are so many fabulous events (and new products) happening in May with the cloth diaper community I just had to share them all with you.
- Great Cloth Diaper Hunt (GCDH) hosted by Diaper Decisions. This will be the 12th year of the internet scavenger hunt and is now under new management. The hunt lasts all month long. I know that Kelly’s Closet is one of the sponsors for the hunt and has a fun mini-hunt planned along with a coupon code just for hunters.
- #CBSNAP – the first photo-a-day challenge sponsored by Cotton Babies. If you’re familiar with Fat Mum Slim’s monthly photo challenge you’ll love #CBSNAP – while it is cloth diaper themed you don’t have to post pictures of cloth diapers each day. If you are on Instagram be sure to Follow Me (@TheEcoChic or firstname.lastname@example.org) so I can see all your pretty pictures.
- Do you “Like” DiaperShops.com on Facebook yet? They are SO close to reaching 25K fans and have promised a big celebration when they reach it. Join me in “Liking” DiaperShops.com and see where all the cool cloth diaper peeps hang out.
- New from BabyKicks – the Basic and Premium Pocket diapers. They’ve taken a good diaper (the Bumboo 3g) and made it even better! Retailers will begin getting their stock this week. To help kick off the new products we’re holding a Twitter Party with BabyKicks (#funclothdiapers) Tuesday, May 1st at 9pm ET. Don’t forget to RSVP for a chance to win one of these new diapers.
- New from FuzziBunz – the spring prints Strawberry Delight and Whimsical Whale are perfect for a fun summer trip to the beach! These start selling on May 1st at your favorite retailers in both the one-size Elite and Perfect Size.
- Looking for a good cloth diaper giveaway? How about almost 100 cloth diaper giveaways?? Join the Mother’s Day #ClothDiaperHop hosted by Daily Mothering. I’ve decided to play along this month and have a $25 gift certificate from Kelly’s Closet/DiaperShops.com to giveaway to one of you on Mother’s Day!!
Are you ready to have fun with cloth diapers this month? Would you like to get cloth diapers for Mother’s Day? What event are you most excited about?
Disclosure: Affiliate links are used in this post.
Looking for cloth diapering resources and tips? Visit my cloth diapering archives, follow me on Facebook, Twitter, and on Pinterest.
Subscribe to new posts via your favorite RSS Feed Reader or by Email.
Jennifer Alvasin says
nice blog and its also nice …thanks for sharing the baby stuff information …
Jennifer Alvasin recently posted..Sell PSP to Get Cash