New Spring Collection of Scout bags by Bungalow – Introducing the Totes-Ma-Goat!
You may remember a few months ago I shared a picture of my tot sitting inside our new Dean-O bag by Scout. We got a sneak peek of the new Spring Collection “Let There Be Light” a few weeks ago and I’m in love with the new open tote. The Totes-Ma-Goat is a smaller bag (not quite large enough for my tot) but it’s the perfect size to go everywhere and do everything! We received the Capri Stripe print which have both of my favorite colors, blue and green!
5 Places We’ve Taken Our Totes-Ma-Goat Bag
- To the beach to tote-ma-towels, sunscreen, snacks, and a change of clothes for the tot.
- To the grocery store to tote-ma-produce for the week.
- To kickboxing class to tote-ma-gloves and ma-water-bottle.
- To my parents house to tote-ma-clothes for the night.
- To the tots room to tote-her-junk back from the living room.
I think I just like saying totes-ma-goats because it’s fun! Such a sturdy bag and I love the new spring collection. It’s so sturdy it stood up to my pup who thought the box was for him. I left him out of his kennel as I picked up the kids from school and this is what I came home to…
To learn more about Scout bags by Bungalow:
Disclosure: We received our Totes-Ma-Gotes to review and no other compensation was received.
Looking for cloth diapering resources and tips? Visit my cloth diapering archives, follow me on Facebook, Twitter, and on Pinterest.
Subscribe to new posts via your favorite RSS Feed Reader or by Email.