Do your kids take vitamins and mineral supplements? I’ve never been that great at remembering to take vitamins myself. My husband is much better at that type of stuff. I can’t even remember to take my daily medication. My children have both become quite fond of taking their vitamins though thanks to Shaklee Kids Incredibites and Mighty Smart supplements.
Both my 8yr old and my 3yr old ask for their vitamins every morning while they are getting ready for school. It’s (finally) become part of our morning routine. This is the season in Florida when vitamins can be very helpful for keeping my kids healthy. The Florida weather can be bright and sunny and 80 in the afternoons – or it can be chilly (for our standards) and 40 in the morning. Perfect weather for our little ones to get sick.
Have you heard of Shaklee before? It’s not a new brand or company. In fact, they have been around for over 50 years and are a very environmentally friendly company. Here are just a few random eco-facts about the Shaklee Corporation:
- They created one of the first biodegradable household cleaners back in the 1960’s.
- They have never, and will never, test their products on animals.
- They were the first company in the world to go Carbon Neutral, meaning they have net zero impact on the environment.
- They rescue and recycle one ton of other companies cardboard.
- They have a long history of environmental stewardship awards from several state agencies and from the EPA.
Today they have a full line of healthy home, healthy beauty, and and nutrition products including the Shakleebaby line.
Five things I loved about the ShakleeKids Incredibites:
- No artificial sweeteners,
- No artificial colors,
- No preservatives,
- Contains 23 essential nutrients, and
- My kids ASK to take them!
Looking for cloth diapering resources and tips? Visit my cloth diapering archives, follow me on Facebook, Twitter, and on Pinterest.
Subscribe to new posts via your favorite RSS Feed Reader or by Email.