While I’m in the loving mood I’m going to share with you a little secret – I love Rump•a•Rooz® cloth diapers! I wish I had an entire fluffy stash of them – I love them that much. Sadly I only have only lonely chocolate Rump•a•Rooz® that I won in a Twitter giveaway.
Five reasons I love Rump•a•Rooz® cloth diapers?
1. They are available in both Aplix and snaps to please both myself and daddy. I only have the snap version and he doesn’t complain too much when he has to use it.
2. Inner leg gusset to keep the mess where it belongs – IN the diaper!
3. For those with newborns and infants when the Rump•a•Rooz® are set to the smallest setting they are actually SMALLER than the competition – allowing you to begin using them sooner than other one-sized diapers on the market. But don’t worry – the large setting is very comparable to the others!
4. A scrumptiously soft microchamois inner liner. My friends little girl even cuddled this diaper – it is THAT soft!
5. The 6•r soaker (insert) that adjusts to every babies unique needs with 6 different absorbency and size settings.
Do I have to stop with 5 reasons? I could keep going – for example the awesome color selection, hip and fun prints (with more being revealed SOON!), and the absolutely amazing customer service!
Why do you love Rump•a•Rooz®? What? You haven’t tried them yet? Then you absolutely must join Eco Chic Parties THIS Thursday evening for a Twitter Party and a chance to win your very own Rump•a•Rooz®. For more information please visit Eco Chic Parties and RSVP today.
Don’t stop there – get your video camera out and tell Rump•a•Rooz® “What would you do?” do win one of the new prints. They are having a YouTube video contest that ends this Thursday at noon – so I’m going to log off and go film my winning video! Yes, I’m that confident!
*Image was taken from my iPhone – and yes, my daughter always has dirty feet! Part of being a FL baby – we never wear shoes!
Looking for cloth diapering resources and tips? Visit my cloth diapering archives, follow me on Facebook, Twitter, and on Pinterest.
Subscribe to new posts via your favorite RSS Feed Reader or by Email.