I have just received a glamorous and much needed SUNSHINE AWARD! It’s been freezing cold in Florida this week and the sunshine is exactly what I needed.
This sunshine award was given to me by @Zealandsmom at There’s No Snakes in New Zealandblog. Danielle and I met on Twitter while talking over cloth diapers one day and I’m stoked that she has finally moved back to town! I’ve never met her in real life (IRL) but we have a play date coming very soon…as soon as we both find time! LOL! Go check out her blog. She talks about her kids and does product reviews and giveaways too. She certainly has more time to spend on her blog than I do…I’m slightly jealous. Thanks D for passing on this wonderful ray of sunshine to me!!
Now…I have to pass it on to 12 bloggers I know. I spend a lot of time each day on my own blog, networking on Twitter, and yet I only visit a few blogs each day. Here are some on my Google Reader:
1. Diapers and Dimples – For some lovely Wordless Wednesday pics.
2. Dirty Diaper Laundry – Because I love her passion towards cloth diapers! This would be me if I didn’t have a full time job.
3. Paisley and Pretties – For her witty tweets.
4. Mommy Doodles – Because I truly wouldn’t be able to blog without her! **And because she has become one of my greatest friends! Love ya!
5. Retro Housewife Goes Green – Always thought provoking.
6. The Mommy Blog – For a little bit of everything.
7. Smiling Green Mom – Because she always makes me smile on #Follow Friday.
8. Mama Dweeb – Because we’re all a little silly!
9. The Crunchy Wife – watch soon for a guest post from yours truly.
10. So Fawned – for gorgeous pictures of a brown-eyed little fawn!
So each of these ladies are asked to pass this award on to 12 other bloggers themselves. Please take a moment to visit each of them and see why I love them.
Looking for cloth diapering resources and tips? Visit my cloth diapering archives, follow me on Facebook, Twitter, and on Pinterest.
Subscribe to new posts via your favorite RSS Feed Reader or by Email.