I don’t think this award could have come at a better time! My friend Emi at The Cloth Diaper Report sent me an email today telling me she thought my blog was Over The Top! I met Emi on Twitter (the coolest #clothdiaper hangout E-V-E-R!) and have been reading her awesome blog for a few months now. Even if you’re not a cloth diaper momma you should check it out; she runs some cool giveaways. You can also find her @TheCDReport on Twitter.
Here are the rules for the Over The Top Award: USE ONLY ONE WORD! It’s not as easy as you might think. Copy and change the answers to suit yourself and pass it on. It’s really hard to use only one-word answers so try your best. 1. Where is your cell phone? Nightstand
2.Your hair? Ponytail
3. Your mother? Patient
4. Your father? Loving
5. Your favorite food? Chocolate
6. Your dream last night? Dream?
7. Your favorite drink? Tea
8. Your dream/goal? Balance
9. What room are you in? Bedroom
10. Your hobby? Blogging, duh!
11. Your fear? Death
12. Where do you want to be in 6 years? Ocean
13. Where were you last night? Home
14. Something that you aren’t? Boring
15. Muffins? Banana
16. Wish list item? Remodel
17. Where did you grow up? Georgia
18. Last thing you did? TV
19. What are you wearing? Jammies
20. Your TV? On
21. Your pets? Kitty
22. Friends? Neglected
23. Your life? Routine
24. Your mood? Tired
25. Missing someone? Grandma
26. Vehicle? Accord
27. Something you’re not wearing? shoes
28. Your favorite store? Target
29. Your favorite color? Turquoise
30. When was the last time you laughed? Today
31. Last time you cried? Movie
32. Your best friend? Husband
33. One place that I go to over and over? Target
34. One person who emails me regularly? Work
35. Favorite place to eat? Taco Bell
I’d like to pass this award along to:
Isn’t TTC Supposed to be Fun? This is a new blog for me and she’s new to cloth diapers!
The Mommy Blog. This is a regular reader of mine; she’s pretty swell.
There Are No Snakes in New Zealand. One of my fav Twitter pals!
Looking for cloth diapering resources and tips? Visit my cloth diapering archives, follow me on Facebook, Twitter, and on Pinterest.
Subscribe to new posts via your favorite RSS Feed Reader or by Email.