Giveaway alert! Win your own set of Fabkins cloth napkins! Entry form is below. ECO-ngratulations Lindsay! You win! Check your email for details. 🙂
Today is the last day of our Back to School Week (well it’s almost run for 2 weeks hasn’t it!) and I’m super excited about this review. If you’ve been online in the past year you may have heard about Fabkins. Fabkins are cloth napkins designed specifically for kids! You already know that I love cloth napkins in helping to make our kids lunches more waste-free but Fabkins are FUN!
Fabkins are made of 100% cotton and are machine washable. They measure 13″ square and have a sewn in label where you can print your child’s name. The best part about Fabkins are the fun colors and designs, just perfect for those trendy kids of yours! Above you can see the set that Big B received for his lunch box, Extreme Sports in royal blue. Yesterday he told me, “Mom, don’t forget my Fabkin!” while I was packing his lunch. He’s so cute! I can just imagine the conversations he and his friends have at school during lunch.
1. Use your Fabkins at home. I’ve actually found myself using our cloth napkins at dinner time instead of paper napkins. It makes your meal feel a little more important when you use cloth napkins.
2. Order Fabkins for your next birthday party. They make great party favors and parents will LOVE you for not giving their child more cheap plastic junk!
3. Order Fabkins as gifts for your kids friends. You will be guaranteed to arrive at the party with a unique gift that the kids will love.
4. Encourage your school to work with Fabkins for fundraising. They can even print your schools logo on them to sell with other spirit items. How cute would it be to have the entire school using Fabkins.
Buy Fabkins Now! Fabkins are sold in sets of 4 for $19.95. If you’re on a budget they have a surprise pack of 2 available for $6.95; all you do is select boy or girl. Fabkins is running a Back to School special with Free Shipping if you order 2 or more sets.
1. Become a Fan of The Eco Chic and Fabkins on Facebook. Good for 1 extra entry. Leave me a comment below telling me you are a Fan.
2. Facebook Fan Drive! For every friend you get to become a Fan of The Eco Chic you will receive one extra entry. Leave me a comment with your friends name.
3. Follow @TheEcoChic on Twitter and tweet about this contest up to 2 times per day. Leave me a comment below with a link to your status message. Good for one entry per tweet (max 2/day). Must include @TheEcoChic and link back to contest.
4. Add The Eco Chic button to your blog or website. Button code is available in the upper right hand sidebar. Leave me a comment with a link to your blog/website. Good for one entry.
5. Subscribe to The Eco Chic via Feedburner. Enter your email address in the box in the sidebar and validate your subscription. Leave me a comment telling me your email address you subscribed with. Good for one entry.
Leave your comments HERE for your entries!
Don’t forget you must visit Fabkins and tell me which design you would like to win!
Contest will close on Sept. 9th at midnight (EST).
Contest ended Sept. 9th. ECO-ngratulations Lindsay! You Win!
Looking for cloth diapering resources and tips? Visit my cloth diapering archives, follow me on Facebook, Twitter, and on Pinterest.
Subscribe to new posts via your favorite RSS Feed Reader or by Email.